Chủ Nhật, 22 tháng 11, 2015

Học Tiếng Anh 1 Phút - Get A Grip

Dương Văn Chín Share:
English in a minute
Subject: Get A Grip
Welcome to English in a minute!
Sometimes it can be hard to hold on to things, but what does this expression mean?
Get A Grip
Start the conversation:
A: Oh no! I can’t believe I didn’t set my alarm last night, now I am going to be late for work, my boss will yell at me. And I will probably get fired!
B: Jonathan, Jonathan, get a grip, you will not be fired, just calm down and explain what happened to your boss
A: okay okay, I guess you are right. I need to get a grip
To get a grip mean to make an effort to control your emotions, when you have a grip on something you are able to be fully in control, get a grip can also mean to get a better understanding of something.
And that’s English in a minute

                                   
Nguồn video: click here to go to video on youtube (if you could not see video on this blog)



Nguồn video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkOUYqRDyOU&list=PLd9hCvj34W5hJZwjdghwQQi3XhpSZO9sx&index=3
Nguồn ảnh: https://www.google.com.vn/
Tất cả nội dung, sưu tầm, links này đều phục vụ việc tự học, không có mục đích kinh doanh-đào tạo thu phí!
Published by Dương Văn Chín

Visit Dương Văn Chín's Facebook or Blog
Follow us Facebook.Click here Follow us Blog.Click here

0 nhận xét:

TOP