Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 12, 2015

Small Talk - 09 Dec 2015 - I realize that I hate my job

Dương Văn Chín Share:

1.
A: I realize that I hate my job.
B: What's wrong with it?
A: I always have to treat customers like royalty.
B: Even when the customer is wrong?
A: At my job, the customer is always right.
B: Tell me a bad experience you had.
A: A customer dropped his drink on me once.
B: And then what happened?
A: He started getting mad at me!
B: That is so unreasonable.
A: Then, my manager told me to apologize.
B: You should quit.

2.
A: Hey, Mr. Smith. Are you busy?
B: Not at all. What's going on?
A: I've been working with the company for 10 years.
B: Yes, and I appreciate your dedication.
A: I think I should get a raise for my dedication.
B: Of course, but it must be reasonable.
A: I think I should be paid $30 an hour.
B: That's a little too much.
A: I have a master's degree, and I'm a great worker.
B: I know, but the economy is bad.
A: How about $25 an hour?
B: That can be considered!


Nguồn: Sưu Tầm
Tất cả nội dung, sưu tầm, links này đều phục vụ việc tự học, không có mục đích kinh doanh-đào tạo thu phí!
Nguồn Ảnh: https://www.google.com/

Published by Dương Văn Chín

Visit Dương Văn Chín's Facebook or Blog
Follow us Facebook.Click here Follow us Blog.Click here

0 nhận xét:

TOP