Thứ Năm, 10 tháng 3, 2016

Small talk - 09-03-2016- What's wrong with them so soon?

Dương Văn Chín Share:
A: I need some pants.
B: I thought you just bought a pair.
A: I did.
B: What's wrong with them so soon?
A: The pants are fine, but the pocket has a huge hole in it.
B: You shouldn't carry your keys and pens in your pocket.
A: But that's what pockets are for.
B: You should carry them in a purse.
A: I'm a man, and men don't carry purses!
B: Well, you should buy pants with stronger pockets.
A: I would if I could find someone who makes strong pockets.
B: Try a Google search online.

Nguồn : Sưu Tầm
Tất cả nội dung, sưu tầm, links này đều phục vụ việc tự học, không có mục đích kinh doanh-đào tạo thu phí!
Nguồn Ảnh: https://www.google.com/
Published by Dương Văn Chín

Visit Dương Văn Chín's Facebook or Blog
Follow us Facebook.Click here Follow us Blog.Click here

0 nhận xét:

TOP