Thứ Sáu, 4 tháng 3, 2016

Small talk - 26 Feb 2016 -

Dương Văn Chín Share:









A: Ah!! I've got a cramp in my foot!
B: Stop swimming and roll onto your back!
A: It really hurts!
B: It will stop hurting if you rest a while.
A: Why did you tell me to roll on my back?
B: It's easier if you just float until the pain stops.
A: It hurts even if I don't move my foot!
B: At least your face is not in the water.
A: I think the cramp went away.
B: Can you move your foot now?
A: Yes; thanks for your quick thinking.
B: No problem. Let's get to the shallow water.

Nguồn : Sưu Tầm
Tất cả nội dung, sưu tầm, links này đều phục vụ việc tự học, không có mục đích kinh doanh-đào tạo thu phí!
Nguồn Ảnh: https://www.google.com/
Published by Dương Văn Chín

Visit Dương Văn Chín's Facebook or Blog
Follow us Facebook.Click here Follow us Blog.Click here

0 nhận xét:

TOP