Thứ Năm, 7 tháng 1, 2016

Small Talk - 06 Jan 2016 - What is your job?

Dương Văn Chín Share:
1.
A: What is your job?
B: I'm a teacher.
A: What grade do you teach?
B: I teach 9th graders.
A: Do you like your job?
B: I hate it.
A: What do you hate the most?
B: I hate that they never listen to me.
A: You can always punish them.
B: I hit them.
A: You what?!
B: I'm just kidding!

2.
A: How was your first day of work?
B: It was terrible.
A: What happened?
B: My coworkers bullied me.
A: How did they bully you?
B: They said I didn't deserve to be there.
A: You're the most passionate veterinarian I know!
B: I don't deserve this kind of treatment.
A: Do you have any idea why they bullied you?
B: It's because they're a lot older than me.
A: You need to talk to your boss.
B: Yeah, I will.

Nguồn: Sưu Tầm
Tất cả nội dung, sưu tầm, links này đều phục vụ việc tự học, không có mục đích kinh doanh-đào tạo thu phí!
Nguồn Ảnh: https://www.google.com/


Published by Dương Văn Chín

Visit Dương Văn Chín's Facebook or Blog
Follow us Facebook.Click here Follow us Blog.Click here

0 nhận xét:

TOP