Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 1, 2016

Small Talk - 08 Jan 2016 - what can I help you with?

Dương Văn Chín Share:
A: Excuse me, Miss?
B: Yes?
A: Can I ask for your opinion on something?
B: Sure, what can I help you with?
A: Do you think I would look better in the blue or the red dress?
B: I don't think either one is good on you.
A: Then what should I do?
B: I think you should try on the yellow dress.
A: But I hate the color yellow.
B: Then maybe the purple dress would look nice, too.
A: I don't like purple, either.
B: Then I don't know how to help you.
A: Okay, thanks for your opinion anyway.

Nguồn: Sưu Tầm
Tất cả nội dung, sưu tầm, links này đều phục vụ việc tự học, không có mục đích kinh doanh-đào tạo thu phí!
Nguồn Ảnh: https://www.google.com/

Published by Dương Văn Chín

Visit Dương Văn Chín's Facebook or Blog
Follow us Facebook.Click here Follow us Blog.Click here

0 nhận xét:

TOP