Thứ Năm, 21 tháng 1, 2016

Small Talk - 20 Jan 2016- It looks a little bit dirty

Dương Văn Chín Share:
A: I want to buy this, but $40 is too expensive.
B: It is a high-quality item, and worth every penny.
A: It looks a little bit dirty.
B: It is just dusty from being on the shelf.
A: If no one has bought it, it can't be so valuable.
B: It is my last one because I almost sold out.
A: I'll buy it if you cut the price in half.
B: That is too cheap! I'll make no money.
A: This product is cheap quality! I'll lose money.
B: I'll give it to you for $35.
A: Make it $30 and you've got a deal.
B: Alright, $30 sounds fine.

Nguồn: Sưu Tầm
Tất cả nội dung, sưu tầm, links này đều phục vụ việc tự học, không có mục đích kinh doanh-đào tạo thu phí!
Nguồn Ảnh: https://www.google.com/


Published by Dương Văn Chín

Visit Dương Văn Chín's Facebook or Blog
Follow us Facebook.Click here Follow us Blog.Click here

0 nhận xét:

TOP