Thứ Năm, 18 tháng 2, 2016

Small Talk - 17 Feb 2016 - I really like your shoes & Phân biệt : call, phone, telephone, ring

Dương Văn Chín Share:
A: I really like your shoes.
B: Thank you!
A: Where did you buy them?
B: I bought them at a store in the mall.
A: Were they very expensive?
B: They were around $40.
A: They look very comfortable.
B: They are extremely comfortable.
A: Do they come in many other colors?
B: I saw several different ones when I bought them.
A: Maybe I'll buy myself a pair.
B: They are definitely worth the money.

2.Phân biệt :  call, phone, telephone, ring

In spoken English, it is usual to say that you call or phone someone
• He calls me almost every day.
• Phone me when you get there.
In spoken British English, it is also very usual to say that you ring someone
• Have you rung Kim yet?
It is fairly formal and not very usual in spoken English to say that you telephone someone.
!! Do not say that you 'call to' someone
• I called him (NOT called to him) to let him know.
!! There is no verb 'phone call‘
• I need to call (NOT to phone call) Monica.
You can also say that you give someone a (phone) call or, in British English, give them a ring
• Give me a call sometime.
• I think I'll give Mum a ring.
!! Do not say 'give someone a phone'.

Nguồn : Sưu Tầm
Tất cả nội dung, sưu tầm, links này đều phục vụ việc tự học, không có mục đích kinh doanh-đào tạo thu phí!
Nguồn Ảnh: https://www.google.com/
Published by Dương Văn Chín

Visit Dương Văn Chín's Facebook or Blog
Follow us Facebook.Click here Follow us Blog.Click here

0 nhận xét:

TOP